sábado, dezembro 08, 2018

"We are no more than our dreams." (Teixeira Pascoaes)

"We are no more than our dreams."

 (Teixeira Pascoaes)

"Sometimes we just need someone to hear us. Do not judge us, do not underestimate us, do not analyze us. Just listen to us. "

(Unknown or Charles Chaplin)

In fact I want to learn more, to understand more, because I also want to evolve ever more. I want to have the right to dream high and achieve my goals with determination and determination. I want to gain new knowledge every day. And make every day a life lesson. I want to develop my talents and achieve my goals, while still looking at the world around me. I want to face each challenge as an opportunity. And make the obstacles my greatest motivation. I know what I want. I want to make my dreams come true and live my life.

"You know you're strong, You know this is just another phase / A moment of decision, / The passing of an opportunity with a final that you want to be happy. / You may be tired, / You may think that strength will fail you / until you can not, / You're going to fail! Damn, do not you think so ...... .. I say! If it were easy, it would not be for you! "

As someone said, "You have to be strong, not like the wind that destroys everything, but like the rock that bears it all." And that is why I understand that to be admirable we must follow the example of everyone who has stumbled when taking the first step, get up and move on.

Strong people do not waste time feeling sorry for themselves or complaining about how things could have been different ... being strong is being "mentally empowered" to learn from mistakes and using them to continue building the steps of your life. Always remember: life goes on and if you want to overcome your problems, sorrows and disappointments, you can not give up, but continue with the walk!

Strong people are not afraid or afraid to ask for forgiveness when they know they are wrong. Indeed, on the contrary, those who are mentally strong have no problem taking responsibility for their mistakes and apologizing. "Dream what you want. Go where you want to go. Be what you want to be, because you have only one life and we only have a "chance" to do what we want. Have enough happiness to make it sweet. Difficulties to make it strong. Ability to make it human. And enough hope to make her happy. "(Clarice Lispector)

"Love not only engaging with the person we deem perfect, that of our dreams. There are no princes or princesses. Face the other person sincerely and real, exalting their qualities, but also knowing their defects. Love is beautiful only when we find someone who makes us the best we can be. "(Unknown)

"What we can not, never, not at all ... is to love more or less, to dream more or less, to be friends more or less, to date more or less, to have more or less faith, and to believe more or less . Otherwise we run the risk of becoming a person more or less. "(Chico Xavier - Brazilian poet)

"Men err, great men confess that they have made a mistake."

(Voltaire)

Sem comentários: