quarta-feira, dezembro 05, 2018

They can not speak, but they know how to keep quiet" (Anonymous

"They can not speak, but they know how to keep quiet"
(Anonymous) 

"Some angels have no wings. They have four legs, a hairy body, ball nose, attentive ears and unconditional love. "(Anonymous)
Having and living with a dog in our house can change our whole life. It is not only a great responsibility, but it is also an inexhaustible source of education and well-being. As Kant said, "We can judge people's hearts by the way they treat animals."
In fact dogs teach us the value of compromise and reciprocity, far from the times where a "handshake" between humans would close the deal. But thanks to dogs we learn the value of loyalty, which is immense, unconditional love, the love of "whatever happens" and "I want you always by my side because with you my life is infinitely better."
On a daily walk, dogs not only enjoy themselves, play for a while, they are patient and appreciate our availability. In addition, every day they take time to explore and exercise, not spend a whole day without doing this, even if for a short time. When I walk my dog, he does not care where he is going, he is happy to be with me and knows how to value the time. There is nothing that makes me smile more than to see him happy because we are going to go out for a walk. If we have attention we see that dogs also have their anxieties and worries, but they enjoy and try to live intensely, every moment that life provides them. "The only disinterested friend a man can have in this selfish world, the one who never abandons him, the only one who never shows ingratitude or betrayal, is his dog." (George Graham Vest)
 As we all should have the notion life is not just pink and my dog ​​knows it; however, it is able to forgive any mistake or any less "blast correct" and move on because there is a much greater bond that binds us forever. As Saint Bernard said "Who loves me, loves my dog ​​too." This is a principle I want to follow and it is non-negotiable.
With my dog ​​I learned several things. With him I learned to start again every day, because I realized that lamenting and gossiping about the past will not count us ... with him I learned to get up every day so he could take his first walk of the day and I can reflect and to think that "the new day" may be much better than the previous one ... .because I realized that we have to believe in ourselves and that although "I do not find anyone in this life by chance, each person is a test, a lesson or a gift "We can change a lot of our lives, as Dale Carnegie said." Life is made of opportunities. The man who goes further is almost always the one who has the courage to risk it. "
Sometimes we forget that "nothing lasts forever, nor pains, sorrows, nor joys. Everything in life is learning. I do not know how to love in half. I can not live a lie. I do not know how to fly with my feet on the ground. I'm always myself, but I'm sure I will not be the same forever. "(Clarice Lispector)
And now, it has happened ... the reality of who we are, of what we project in others, in circumstances and / or momentary events. And when we wake up, we become more aware of the present, living consciously, moment by moment, anchored in the now. What is it, what happens at this moment. It makes us feel alive, belonging to something, to ourselves, living ...... We were unconscious until this moment, but something has changed. Something emerged from within and awakened us from a dream, we face reality, naked and crude as they say. I have learned that life is a path without a return: either we enjoy every second or we wait for the end, with the certainty of having failed because we do not live intensely.
 Being happy is not being afraid of your own feelings. It is knowing how to talk about yourself. It is having the courage to hear not". It is to have security to receive a criticism, even if unjust. "Stones on the way? I keep all of them, one day I will build a castle..."
It would be easier with a crystal ball to predict the future and choose our best path. But the fact is that we all have to accept the consequences of not having the sense that it is our "opportunity to live the life that is happening right before our eyes."
"All animals, except man, know that the urgency of life is to take advantage of it." (Samuel Butler)

 FINAL NOTE: The dog in the photos is my "Junior" who is a "Schipperke dog - a very old breed of Belgian watch dog, the Schipperke is an extremely attentive and intelligent dog. Although it is quite small, it is very effective as a caregiver and home protector.
This race is usually independent, confident and very fond of human companionship, but is not a big fan of very long or affectionate physical displays of affection. He is quite intelligent and easily learns work routines and tricks.

Sem comentários: