segunda-feira, agosto 12, 2024

“I am nothing. I will never be anything. I can't want to be anything. Other than that, I have all the dreams in the world within me. (Álvaro de Campos – Fernando Pessoa)

“I am nothing. I will never be anything. I can't want to be anything. Other than that, I have all the dreams in the world within me. (Álvaro de Campos – Fernando Pessoa) Dear friends, I really appreciate your concerns and I confirm that I am an irredeemable moderate. I proudly belong to the moderate tribe, a clearly endangered species. As Leo Tolstoy, writer and activist, said, “everyone thinks about changing the world, but no one thinks about changing themselves” In fact these days, I feel more like an easy target than a privileged being, because in these times we have the feeling that by not automatically running to one of the opinion trenches, when a controversy breaks out it starts to be a “very dangerous sport.” ”! “There are two types of people who will tell you that they can't make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid that they will succeed.” (Ray Goforth, Director of Strategy at Spredfast.) I consider myself “an irredeemable moderate”! I like good and informed discussions, I appreciate hearing ideas that are different from mine and with the right arguments, and therefore I have no problem changing my opinion and point of view. I believe that leaving the trenches and choosing the path of moderation, dialogue, innovation – basically choosing the path of balance and shared responsibility – may not be the easiest path, but it is certainly the one that will result in a better future for everyone. ! As Thomas More said, humanist, writer, politician.” “May I have the strength to change the things I can change, may I have the patience to accept the things I cannot change, may I above all have the intelligence to know how to distinguish them.”

Sem comentários: