sexta-feira, novembro 16, 2018

"This is a dream, I know, but I want to continue to dream." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

"This is a dream, I know, but I want to continue to dream." (Friedrich Nietzsche)
 
Our whole life has to do with moments, and moments come with opportunities. The point is that we do not always know how to enjoy the simple things of life at the moment they happen: a sunset, a wind in the face, the smell of dirt after the rain, the noise of the sea, the song of a bird, the the freshness of the rain after a hot day, the journey that had long been our dream, the embrace of a friend, the kisses that were dreams, but which can now be a reality, the company of whom is important to us, regardless of where let's be
If we are given the opportunity to live the simple things in life, we must realize that we really must not miss the opportunity to be happy, so why do we keep complicating things?
It is said that "true happiness comes from the wisdom that teaches us to taste what life has of the best and the simplest: what is beautiful in our eyes and hot to our heart ..." We look for a friend to like the same likes, and what if, when called friend. Who knows how to talk simple things, dew, big rains and memories of childhood. We need a friend not to go crazy, to tell what was beautiful and sad during the day, the yearnings and the achievements, the dreams and the reality. We must like deserted streets, pools of water and wet roads, roadside, weeds after the rain, to lie on the grass.
We need a friend who says it's worth living, not because life is beautiful, but because you already have a friend. We need a friend to stop crying. Not to dwell on the past in search of lost memories. Let us beat our shoulders smiling or crying, but call us friend, to be aware that we still live. "
 Life is made up of opportunities. We will only go further if we have the courage to risk, because opportunities always pass through our lives, but if we lose them they hardly come back.
"Never give up on yourself. Never give up the people you love. Never give up being happy, because life is an obstacle not to be missed, even if dozens of factors are shown to prove otherwise. "(Augusto Cury)
If "happiness is the dream," he said (Camilo Castelo Branco) "I do not care if the whole world does not believe in my dream. I do not care if someone doubts my ability to perform. I know what I want. I do not know, perhaps, how to conquer, but ... That I discover on the way. And I, look, I do not stop walking until I get there. "

Sem comentários: