domingo, março 03, 2019

If we are given a second chance to live, we must grasp it with all our might, for not everyone has this privilege

If we are given a second chance to live, we must grasp it with all our might, for not everyone has this privilege.

 But all this is still unknown, and we do not even have a faint idea of ​​what really happened and why it happened? As Augusto Cury said, "Fate is a matter of choice." And that is why we have to have the ability and the perception to make the right choice not to repent in the future, and the fundamental question is and will always be that we do not know what the "right choice" is in fact?

We have to admit that in life these things happen and will always happen. No one has ever said it was easy, so I always try to learn from my mistakes and try to improve every day. For me and certainly for many people giving up will never be an option, although we have to recognize that sometimes "falling" is also allowed, but getting up is and will always be our obligation. But here there are no secrets, just a lot of work, a lot of humility, patience with our weaknesses, living life without haste, living moments, participating in the stages, completing the cycles, forgetting weaknesses and taking advantage of opportunities, and a lot of perseverance. There is still much to live for. "Perhaps he would hold the secret of the good life, never stop, never look back, live each day with momentum, vivacity, curiosity, and adolescent disposition. If we think that we are young, then perhaps we are, no matter what I say over the years. " (John Grogan) - in Marley and Me

As someone once told me, some time ago "that I might", through these writings, "made me realize that I reject happiness," what I really wanted today was to find the words to explain myself and defend myself or that thought that does not correspond to what I feel. After all that has happened in my life, I am at a point where I know that some things have been lost along the way. I probably will not feel the full joy again, as I have already said, I write to myself and if I decided to make these "writings public" was in the conviction that perhaps "their reading may also, to a certain extent, support and help others "Went through the same" - and it even seems that I "am the only one who is genuinely good about it." We can not reject the joy of living, we must and must be open to what comes, but also, we must face our own reality. And that already seems much better than denying every moment of our lives. That we can always recognize the value of each awakening, that we do not miss the opportunity to make it worth every new day, that we do not let petty and devoid things make our "head", that we do not discouraged in the face of difficulties and we can apprehend that we can not wait until everything is perfect, or until what we create is perfect, or until our words "resonate," are heard and understood by all the people who read or live with us. If we wait for this, we will always be waiting!

Someone has said that "we are made up of unspoken words and lost opportunities, we are made of laughter, tears, faith, hope and despair, we are made of small attitudes and small memories that captivate our smile and the brightness of our eyes , we are made only of uncertainties and doubts, imperfect human being incapacitated, sometimes to be right, for the simple fear of taking the risk of making a decision - a new day, another opportunity to live life, why not try in this new dawn? ".

 And because time wants us to like it or not it flies and I already seem to come from the depths of time (the time I've been here to reach), that embrace for everyone who wants to receive it in time, and that's why I come today to thank all and all of my heart, the messages of support, which demonstrate the greatness and solidarity "of this sea of ​​living life! "And that I apologize for a very special reference to my daughters, my sons-in-law to my grandson and granddaughter, who are the source and the greatest cause for me to have to seize this new opportunity, a privilege given to me.

"I'm not sure I thought anything original in my life. I am a dreammaker. "(José Luis Borges)

Sem comentários: