segunda-feira, setembro 23, 2024

I AM WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU….!

“Pick up a stray dog, feed it and it won’t bite: that is the fundamental difference between a dog and a man.” (Mark Twain) We are always the ones who abandon dogs, in the natural ingratitude with which we sacrifice the best and most affections for interests and conveniences. I don't know of a dog that had, of its own accord, separated from its owner, abandoning its friend no matter how dark the misery it shared with him. I AM WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU….! Your car has a special sound and I can recognize it among a thousand. Your steps have a timbre of magic, they are music to me. Your voice is the greatest sign of my happy time, and sometimes, it's not necessary to mention: I hear your sadness. If I see your joy, it makes me happy! I don't know what smells good or bad, I just know that your smell is the best. Some presences I sometimes like. Others, not so much. But your presence is what moves my senses. You wake up, I wake up! Your look is a ray of light when I perceive your awakening... Your hands on me have the lightness of peace. And when you leave, everything is empty again... And I wait again and again and again... By the sound of your car; By your steps; By your voice; For your always constant state of humor; For your smell; For your rest under my watch; For your eyes; And I'm happy like that. I am what awaits you: I'm your dog!!! (anonymous) “Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, very different from people, who are incapable of feeling pure love and always have to mix love and hate in their relationships.” (Sigmund Freud)

Sem comentários: