quinta-feira, maio 21, 2020

"We have to accept uncertainties and live with them." (Edgar Morin)

"We have to accept uncertainties and live with them." (Edgar Morin)

Perhaps it is not a novelty, for those who show some attention for what is going on around them that the appearance of “conspiracy theories” are the result not only of misinformation, whether they are paranoid politics or thoughts, but also systems created to feed paranoia and profit from mistrust. They lie, talk and write what they don't know, manipulate and are weak! It is time to say enough to a set of unscrupulous and shameless “opinionators”.
It is in our belief that our strength is! Together we are always stronger, we achieve more, we can go further. “The impossible is just a big word used by weak people, who prefer to live in the world as it is, instead of using the power they have to change it, to improve it. Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. Impossible is not a statement. It's a challenge. Impossible is hypothetical. Impossible is temporary. The impossible does not exist. ” (Muhammad Ali)
We are all afraid, but some say, what will not be so, is that Covid19 came to demonstrate is that we are all equal, I would say, (perhaps some more equal than others) before his implacable law. Therefore, I think that we do not have between two evils, choose the lesser evil, and say that "it is the fate of our day". We don't have to think about just surviving and then living again. Life is the biggest challenge that all people have to face, always full of arduous tasks and obstacles to be overcome, but it is also full of infinite possibilities of being, having and doing, especially knowing how to be, knowing how to do and know how to have.
I leave here my opinion on this question: Did this pandemic situation bring us any lessons? Returning to my memories, I cannot remember having lived something that had such intensity, participation and involvement from all countries on the planet. We still have a long way to go, but the short-term vision has never been more important: the measures taken in the coming weeks will be decisive in defining the health and future of the entire population, not only in our country, but in almost the entire world. World.
Let's be precise and clear. I wear a mask in public, both for myself, and also, and above all, for others. I think I am sufficiently informed and responsible to know that I can be asymptomatic and, even so, transmit the virus to others. NO, I don't "live in fear" of the virus, I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem. I don't feel like the government, or whoever it is, controls me. I just intend, consciously and in fulfillment of my civic duties, to contribute to the good of society, hoping that my attitude will serve as an example to others. The world doesn't revolve around me. It's not all about me and my comfort. Making an effort to (con) live with respect and consideration for others means contributing to the construction of a better world. We are social beings, we have no right to limit ourselves to looking at our own navel, comfort, or to giving importance to what others think, or stop thinking, about us. We do have a duty to worry, too, about the well-being of others, whether our family member, friend, acquaintance or stranger. The world needs more social responsibility, civics and solidarity. The Earth needs the conscience of each one of us! "It is true that for many of us who live a large part of our life away from home this sudden confinement can be a terrible inconvenience. But I think it can be an occasion to reflect, to ask what, in our life, is frivolous or useless I do not say that wisdom is to stay in a room all your life, but, to give an example: thinking only of our mode of consumption and food, it is perhaps the moment to get rid of all this industrial culture, whose vices we know, the It is also an opportunity for us to become aware of these human truths in a lasting way, which we all know, but which are repressed in our subconscious: love, friendship, communion, solidarity, which make the quality of life. " (Edgar Morin)

Sem comentários: