quinta-feira, agosto 05, 2021

“Hugs were made to express what words fail.” (Anne Frank)

“Hugs were made to express what words fail.” (Anne Frank) Every word gesture or “Hugs were made to express what words leave to be desired.” (Anne Frank) intervention we have says more about us than about others, but no one likes to be “squeezed”, unless according to this “ tightening”. As Clarice Lispector used to say: “The path I chose is one of love. No matter the pain, the anguish, or the disappointment that I will have to face. I chose to be true. On my way, the hug is tight, the handshake is sincere, so don't find my way of smiling, of wishing you well, strange. That's just how I see life, and that's just how I believe it's worth living.” And me too…. As I have heard, as the popular voice, at certain times, when the tears fall faster and faster, the heart beats harder, we can't let our strength come to weakness, but let's fight so that our soul stays lighter, and we smile because we haven't accumulated anything, and we have the courage to be able to express our feelings and free ourselves from pain without fear… “before you judge my life or my character, put on my shoes and walk the path that I walked, live my sorrows, my doubts and my joys. Go through the years I've come, stumble where I stumbled and stand up just like I did.” (Clarice Lispector)
There was someone who said that we all need people with real smiles, long hugs, unique moments, and that our hearts never get old, just one hug and everything in it lights up and warms up. But a hug cannot be quick, because in this case it is more of a "push", it requires the crossing of arms and a delay to look in the eyes, to cross our body, because in reality if there are words that come with a hug, there are hugs that don't need words.” In a hug, it's always warm, it's always safe. In an embrace, you can't hear the ticking of clocks, and if there's no light, so much the better. Everything we think and suffer, within an embrace dissolves.” (Martha Medeiros) In these times now, when the "hug" seems to be ending, we must remember, because the "hug" is to close your eyes and open your soul, tighten your muscles and release your dreams, the hug that you don't think, that you can't imagine. The hug that is not; the hug that has to be. The hug that is meant to live. The hug that happens – and that you don't forget. . Embracing is. And it can be everything that it isn't – but that doesn't stop being. The hug can be all the hugs in the world.” (Pedro Chagas Freitas, in the book 'Eu Sou Deus'. Lisbon: Chiado editora, 2012)

Sem comentários: