sexta-feira, fevereiro 08, 2019

"Nothing great is done without a dream". (Ernest Renan)

"Nothing great is done without a dream". (Ernest Renan)
"Life is brief, but it is much more than we can live in it." (José Saramago)
Being a truth that there are many people who can change their lives - although I have some doubts if it still makes sense, as I did a few years ago - of course there have already been and there are many people who have done it and they do, they do it every day, everywhere, but even then it becomes very difficult to get it - I can not do it, maybe it's more correct, maybe it's a problem of mine - that's why I might even feel a little jealous for whoever has it the courage to move from the will to the practice - to abandon everything, to leave, to change your whole life.

 As Freud said, "In making a minor decision, I have found that it is always advantageous to consider all the pros and cons. In vital matters, however, such as choosing a mate or profession, the decision must come from the unconscious, from somewhere within us. In the important decisions of the personal life, we must be governed, I think, by the deep inner needs of our nature. "

We should all know or should at least have the perception that what we use to say "to err is human." But sometimes it is considered more human to attribute the error to others, in particular I think more like Benedict said. "If I do not fear the error, it is because I am always willing to correct it." When it comes time or the moment we want to prove that our dreams, even those that we think "light years" can become reality, in this period of reflection I always think that if in my life I always walked without caring about what others think of me, it is not time for any change, and that is why I am only interested in my conscience, and it has always been that way since I have known myself.

In fact, I think nothing would make as much sense as having the luck and the attunement of crossing the same emotional surface of someone who combines and, mainly, understands our sides. But we know that it is not always like this, in our way or the way we want to live, it wants to have a "our mirror" there. So instead of people suffering as they try to look for answers to endless questions, why not just go "living life"? Also, without company and greater connection with someone. Perhaps the commitment to be just for genuine happiness attracts a love that resolves to rest, but if not, at least we are adding and perhaps allowing ourselves new opportunities to mature emotionally and spiritually.

In fact, we sometimes spend a lot of time trying to prove things to others: How happy are we? What have we accomplished? How hard and difficult is our job? That we are a sympathy? How successful are we and our value? That we love our life? That we have good relationships? Etc ... The truth is that when we spend less time trying to prove these things to other people, we have more time to realize and take advantage of them. The constant quest to show the good in our lives, especially in social networks, seems to suggest that it does not have much validity and does not seem real to us, unless everyone knows it - unless we are sure that everyone sees it - we forget that we are the only one who needs to prove himself !!!

 It is also a reality that I admit that sometimes I like to enjoy my own thoughts, I like to be alone, but I also know how to appreciate a company that understands and knows how to respect my space, besides that although they do not seem to be things highly natural for people who like to be alone. I've already told somebody to "stop the madness of constant teamwork. Go to the desert to have your own revelations."

"Do not forget that the moments that live here and now, and the people who live here and now, are the most important in your life, because they are the only real ones." (Buddha)

Sem comentários: