quarta-feira, janeiro 30, 2019

"The dream is the satisfaction that desire is fulfilled." (SIGMUND FREUD)

"The dream is the satisfaction that desire is fulfilled." (SIGMUND FREUD)
As we have all certainly seen, the Christmas season this year began in November- "Christmas is a time of benevolence, forgiveness, generosity and joy. The only season I know of, in the calendar of the year, in which men and women seem, by mutual agreement, to freely open their hearts. "(Charles Dickens).

In fact a beautiful phrase that no longer corresponds to the feeling of people, for it seems to me that they have forgotten the real meaning of this date, and what it really means or should mean. From my point of view, perhaps there are those who think differently or do not even think about anything, in today's times when talking about "Christmas", the first things that come to the minds of most people is that they buy, that gifts, what we are going to eat and drink, this is more or less this ... it is a devouring ceding to consumerism, which has led to a certain dehumanization of society in general, and of families in particular.

Today it is considered normal that there are people, families who spend the whole year without even exchanging a simple message, but when the end of the year arrives it is a "beautiful thing", there are so many messages exchanged that it even entails "overload of the means used ". There are those who consider that there is, as a normality of life today, an exchange of "values" that live close and at the same time "so far". I do not get scared, because as Freud said, "what does not mean nothing always means something," and I know that this is for the worse, not only at Christmas, but at various dates that occur during the year, because more and more we are becoming less human.

As a serious and true reflection, I leave here expressed, with the proper authorization of the author, these words in the form of a poem:

Mother's bouts of the 21st century
(by permission of Madga Fidalgo - in facebook)
"Being a dedicated mother / who does not miss anything /
and then I feel abandoned / and really changed by the mobile phone😂
Instead of words, I only hear the voice / I want to scream / but no one listens to me, there are headphones covering my ears / and nobody hears my groans.
I try to call, / show that I'm there / I need affection and compassion / but my heart is sad, / do not give me attention. / There are videos, Chat, Post`s, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter ...
There is so much to see / there is no time to lose / with banal things / and you know what else / here am I looking / for facebook to ask / what am I thinking !! "

 With the happiness of my dreams, I want to draw my desires, to erase the wrong moments. And power and make you smile ....

Sem comentários: